Garda Review Magazine Competition Rules, Terms & Conditions
- All entries must be on a postcard, sent to the address as given OR sent via email to the address given.
- The winning postcard OR the winning email is the first drawn with all correct answers.
- The closing date is final.
- The editor’s decision is final.
- No cash alternatives will be given.
- You must be over 18 years of age and resident in Ireland to enter our competitions
- Employees of Garda Review Ltd or Genie Communications and any company associated to the specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Proof of sending post/e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition.
- Winners will be formally notified within 60 days of the closing date.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Garda Review Ltd or Genie Commications will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
- Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- Competition winners agree to keep confidential any knowledge about Garda Review Ltd or Genie Communications and its business and personnel received by them as a result of the competition.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
- Use of false name or address, eg name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Garda Review Ltd and Genie Communications reserve the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by Genie Communications before such person may claim their prize.
- Contestants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by Genie Communications will be excluded from the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. We may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- Garda Review Ltd or Genie Communications may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, Garda Review Ltd or Genie Communications accept no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or purported supply or delay in supply of the prize, including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize. Where appropriate, prize winners are required to complete all applicable booking and/or other formalities directly with the specified third party provider(s).
- Neither Genie Communications nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will Genie Communications have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any Genie Communications competition or any of the prizes rewarded.
5th Floor, Phibsboro Tower, Dublin 7;
01 830 3533